The #1 Network Marketing Tool That You Absolutely Need
What is it you might ask? The number one network marketing tool that you need is a blog. Why a blog because it is the main component to any marketing online. It is the home station for online marketing.
I know some of you may be saying, “But Monique I don’t know anything about creating a blog, I’m not a good writer, I hardly know how to send emails not along create a blog.”
Rest assured my friends if I can do it so can you or better yet if Wanda Hamilton can do it so can you. Just kidding Wanda.
When Wanda and I decided to go down this path of learning a year ago on how to generate our own leads, we had no idea what we were doing but we were able to connect with various people along the way that has helped us to where we are now.
But that’s just part of the story…. even though we had figured out how to create a blog there is lots to learn about blogging and creating leads from your blog. We felt we needed to learn more and find a program that would teach us how to move forward with our businesses. God was so gracious to lead me to Ann Sieg, which then led me to Ty Tribble.
Here’s the real kicker…Ty Tribble has been named one of the top 100 small business bloggers on the internet and also has the longest running blog on network marketing in the world. He is also the world’s #1 network marketing blogger. So I knew I was in good hands. Thank you God!
Ty offers tremendous value with his videos. He is all about helping people which really fits with the theme of my blog, “Helping People Succeed In Business.”
The amazing thing was Ty is not only there for you in his teaching videos but if you need any help from him at all you can connect with him on facebook. I had some questions about my blog and he happened to be on facebook at the same time I was and we chatted. There are not to many successful people out there who take the time out of there busy day to help you. Thank you again Ty for all your help.
Can you imagine what it feels like to learn from the #1 network marketing blogger and generating so many leads you don’t know what to do with them? Your team is now learning how to do this as well. You are able to help all new people work with qualified leads which create income for them right away and because you are a leader who loves to serve, you and your teams are at the top of your network marketing opportunity.
Think about it…. this dream can come true if you’re willing to learn. You can find out more about Ty and his amazing videos by Clicking Here!
Consider blogging as your #1 network marketing tool for your online marketing and I can promise you, you will not be disappointed.



